Lead Removal Services
When dealing with lead, thorough removal is crucial. Our lead removal services include:
- Collecting information on the age and history of the dwelling
- Wiping samples of suspect areas
- Overall visual inspection of potential lead hazards
If lead is found, abatement options include:
Effective Lead Removal
In the United States, 1 in every 11 children have blood-lead levels above safe limits, mostly due to exposure to lead-based paint hazards at home. People get lead in their bodies by ingesting material containing lead or even by absorbing lead dust through their skin. This means children, who are prone to putting things in their mouths, are especially susceptible. Lead dust is barely visible and can get on almost anything.
To prevent lead poisoning, Title X requires the seller or lessor of a house is to:
- Disclose to the purchaser or lessee any known presence of lead-based paint including any available reports
- Provide the purchaser or lessee with lead hazard literature
- Give the purchaser a 10-day opportunity to conduct a risk assessment and/or inspection
- Attach specific disclosure and warning language in the sales or lease contract
1-888-4-Abatement is an EPA certified lead firm, which means we’re able to use proper precautionary measures to protect you and your surroundings from lead contamination.