Mold Remediation Services
We follow a proven, effective procedure to remove mold in your home. This includes:
- Finding the source of moisture that the mold has been growing on
- Developing a remediation plan
- Determining how much mold there is and how far it has spread
- Containing the area to avoid cross-contamination
- Determining what can be taken out, what can be cleaned, and what must be disposed of
- Cleaning and restoring any personal or business items that we’re able to. These items will be itemized, evaluated, and removed to eliminate cross- and recontamination
- Working to achieve air clearance to declare the space free of mold
Thorough Mold Remediation
Our environmental services are able to eradicate mold from contaminated interior and exterior structures such as walls, ceilings, floors, attics, and HVAC systems, among others.
The most common types of mold are Stachybotrys (the infamous black mold), Aspergillus, and Penicillium. 1-888-4-Abatement knows how to handle your specific type of mold removal.
Each situation will vary based on the occupants, structure, and other factors. This makes getting a proper estimate critical.